1. Open ‘Settings’
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Press ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘Microsoft Exchange’
4. Fill out the boxes on the next screen with your email address, your username (same as your email address) and your password, then press ‘Next’
5. Sometimes the phone may ask for slightly more details. Leave the domain box blank, and enter the server address as outlook.office365.com, then press ‘Next’
6. You will now be asked what you would like to synchronise.
7. The account is now configured. You should go into Settings and Mail, Contacts, Calendars again to set things up how you want them by clicking on your account. For example, iPhones only download the last 3 days of mail by default.